Friday, August 6, 2010

An Update and Many Welcomes!


Hi Everyone!

Our venture to unite all food bloggers in and around Los Angeles has gained new verve with the addition of so many new bloggers. Ladies and Gentlemen…let me introduce you to ….

Creative Sanyukta ‘s Sanyukta from Hollywood

The Diary of a disPlaced HouseWife’s Lavanya from Woodland Hills

Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes’ Priya Mitharwal from Rancho Cucamonga

Dil Se’s Divya Vikram from Culver City

Mirgnayani’s Anu all the way from Irwine

Isha’s Kitchen’s Hetal from West Hollywood

Indian Culinary Adventures’ Urvashi from South Pasadena

Rasoi’s Reshmi from Thousand Oaks

Vegetarian Medley’s Madhavi from Glendale

And last but definitely not the least,

Chutki Bhar Pyar’s Shubha of Shubha’s kitchen from Woodland Hills

I’d like to welcome all our new members and thank you for your heart-warming enthusiasm.

As you can see, our little movement has gained quite the momentum and lets hope it continues to grow. Please do spread the word and help us make this meet up an unforgettable one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi count me in too..I am Kamalika,from Irvine.....Though I am just not a food blogger, my blog tries to cover all the topics...But most of my posts are on FOOD.....Thanks...
http://silencesings.blogspot.com/

Lorraine said...

I love this idea of finding bloggers in your local area:) I wish I loved closer so that I could meet all of you.

Srivalli said...

This is interesting to see..so many bloggers from LA!..rocking..

Smriti said...

Count me in for the tasting ceremonies :D